Academic Staff and Fellows
- NISHIYABU Kazuaki
- Professor Doctor of Engineering
- Department/Mechanical Engineering Graduate school/Innovative Engineering Mechanical Engineering（兼担）
How do we effectively utilize advanced materials to boost the capabilities, performance, and environmental adaptability of components used in products such as aircraft and automobiles? We research processing methods that form the essential foundations of manufacturing. In particular, we are developing methods and equipment for manufacturing composite materials that combine metal, polymer, and ceramic. We make materials and machines myself, and explore the importance of "Connecting with different things".
Development of advanced materials manufacturing: Various Manufacturing methods of Thermoplastic CFRP and Multimaterial Designing
|Research Area||Machining, Composites Manufacturing, Micro/Nano Fabrication, Metal Powder Injection Molding|
|Teaching (Undergraduate Course)||Machining, Machine Shop Practice, Mechanical Drawing, Synthetic Seminar, Seminar for Bachelor Thesis, Individual Study for Bachelor Thesis|
|Teaching (Graduate Course)||Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Materials Processing, Interdisciplinary Lecture in Mechanics Ⅳ, Advanced Mechanical Materials Processing, Ph.D Study in Mechanical Materials Processing|
|Research Interests||Manufacturing and recycling of carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites, Micro fabrication process using nano fiber and nano powder|
(1) Effects of near-infrared heating and high frequency induction roller heating in continuous tape layup molding of CFRTP, Bulletin of the JSME Transactions of the JSME (in Japanese), Vol.82, No.843, (2016).
(2) Effects of Fiber Reinforcement Pattern on High Frequency Induction Heating Behavior of Unidirectional and Woven CFRTP Laminates, Journal of the Society of Materials Science, Japan, Vol.65, No.8, p.611-617 (2016).
(3) Fabrication of micro-structured parts by nanopowder printing using ES-nanofiber imprinting plastic mold, Bulletin of the JSME Transactions of the JSME (in Japanese), ,Vol.81, No.829, p.14-00604 (2015).
|Research and Achievements||
Hot research on CFRTP manufacturing
|Affiliated Academic Societies||The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME), Society of Materials Science, Japan (JSMS), The Japan Society for Composite Materials (JSCM), The Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity (JSTP), The Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE), The Japan Society for Die and Mould Technology (JSDMT)|
|BE from Kindai University|
|ME from Kindai University, DE from Osaka University|
|Title of Thesis, Institute, Date||A study on Evaluation Method for Interfacial Properties of Fiber/Resin in Fiber Reinforced Composies, Osaka University in March 1999.
|Biography||Assistant Lecturer of Osaka Prefectural College of Technology (1988), Lecturer of Osaka Prefectural College of Technology (1991), Associated Professor of Osaka Prefectural College of Technology (1988), Visited Professor of Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (1999), Associated Professor of Kindai University (2010), Professor of Kindai University (2016)|
|Message to Students||Let us aim to be "MONODZUKURI" with high reliability and confidence !|
|Interests and Others||Outdoor sports|
Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Engineering Laboratory