Academic Staff and Fellows
- Takaomi MATSUTANI
- Associate Professor Doctor of Engineering
- Department/Electric and Electronic Engineering Graduate school/Innovative Engineering Electronic Engineering（兼担）
We develop new materials to create new electronic components and also develop technologies to fabricate them easily. We also develop new analytical techniques using these new materials, such as atmospheric analysis and observation of catalyst reactions.
Development of Metal-oxide Nanowire for High Brightness and Long-life Electron Emitter
|Research Area||Material Science, Material Process Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering|
|Research Interests||Development of Functionally Material, Material Processing Technology and Novel Analytical Equipment for Material Science|
(1) Effect of pulse parameter change on a-SiCN diaphragms for environmental cells fabricated by magnetic-field- and pulsed-plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition, Vacuum 158 (2018) 60–64.
(2) Surface modification of triacetylcellulose by low-energy nitrogen ions for diaphragm of environmental cell transmission electron microscope, Surface & Coatings Technology 344 (2018) 58–61.
(3) Development of electrostatic spherical aberration corrector using annular and circular electrodes, Surf. Interface Anal. 48 (2016) 1160–1165.
|Research and Achievements|
|BE，ME and DE from Kindai University|
Material Processing Laboratory