Academic Staff and Fellows
- TAKEMOTO Yasuhiko
- Associate Professor Ph.D. in Engineering
Graduate school/Mechanical Engineering Innovative Engineering（兼担）
Industrial Management is a activity of achieving efficiency, rationalization, and optimization in production systems. This laboratory researches and develops some methods of Industrial Management based on data science and ICT.
State Transition Tracking Method in Manufacturing Process
|Research Area||Industrial Management Engineering, Quality Management, Operational Research, Applied Statistics|
|Teaching (Undergraduate Course)||Synthetic Seminars 1, Probability and Statistics, Practice of Programming, Quality Management, Seminar for Bachelor Thesis,|
|Teaching (Graduate Course)||[Graduate School of Mechanical Engineering]
Industrial Management Engineering,
Interdisciplinary Lecture in Mechanics Ⅳ
[Graduate School of Innovative Engineering]
Management of Monodzukuri, Production and Quality Management
|Research Interests||Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research(C) in pan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
1. Evaluation of system performance and reliability under incomplete information environment (2018-2022)
2. The investigation of data visualization and its application to production and operation management (2017-2022)
3.Proposal of quality management system based on the information and communication technology (ICT) towards the next generation production system (2015-2018)
4.The rationalization and optimization of distribution systems based on mechanism design in supply chain environments (2014-2018)
1. Takemoto, Y. and Arizono, I., Stability evaluation in process mean using Bayesian statistics and information theory, Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 38(6), 3062-3071, 2022.
2. Takemoto, Y. and Arizono, I., Moral hazard problem and collaborative coordination in supply chain with capacity reservation contract, International Journal of Production Research, 58(8), 2510–2526, 2020.
3. Takemoto, Y. and Arizono, I., Information visualization about changes of process mean and variance on (¯x, s) control chart, Quality Technology & Quantitative Management, online published, 16(4), 496-510, 2019.
|Research and Achievements|
|Affiliated Academic Societies||Japan Industrial Management Association, The Operation Research Society of Japan, Japanese Society for Quality Control, Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, and so on|
|Department of Industrial Engineering, School of Engineering, Osaka Prefecture University|
|Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka Prefecture University|
|Title of Thesis, Institute, Date||A Study of Statistical Quality and Process management Techniques based on Moment Information, Mar. 2004|
|Awards||▪Best Paper Award of The 2018 IAENG International Conference on Industrial Engineering (Mar. 2018)
▪Distinguish Researcher Award "Research on Interpretation of Abnormal Condition in Statistical Process Control Based on IE and OR Philosophy"
From Japan Industrial Management Association (May 2017)
▪Best Paper Award, 13th Int. Conf. on Industrial Management（Sep. 2016）
▪Promising Paper Award for Young Researcher From Japan Industrial Management Association (May 2010)
▪Excellent Paper Award, 9th Int. Conf. on Industrial Management（Sep. 2008）
Industrial Management Engineering