Academic Staff and Fellows
- KAJIWARA Shinji
- Associate Professor Doctor of Energy Sience
- Department/Mechanical Engineering Graduate school/Mechanical Engineering
We conduct research into improving the safety, comfort, and driving environment of cars by using a driving simulator and computer analysis to measure a number of factors of the car driver.
|Research Area||Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Design|
|Research Interests||Autonomous car Driving, Evaluation of Driver’s Mental Workload, Hydraulic L-shaped check ball behavior using CAE analysis, New Suspension Mechanism for a Formula Car|
(1) Driver-Condition Detection Using a Thermal Imaging Camera and Neural Networks, International Journal of Automotive Technology volume 22, 1505–1515 (2021).
(2) Evaluation of Magnus Force on Check Ball Behavior in a Hydraulic L Shaped Pipe. Fluids 2021, 6, 191.
(3) Improvement in Steering Performance by Push-Pull Operation in Car Driving, International Journal of Automotive & Mechanical Engineering 15(1) 4919-4934 2018．
|BE and ME from Tohoku University|
|DE from Kyoto University|
Mechanical Functional Design Laboratory