Academic Staff and Fellows
- IKEDA Atsutoshi
- Associate Professor Doctor of Engineering
- Department/Energy and Materials Graduate school/Mechanical Engineering
We do research related to measuring and analyzing the “what” and “how” to understand various things in the real world. We develop systems that benefit society by using the knowledge gained in this way.
Haptic perception modeling and applied systems
|Research Area||Biomechanics, Human sensing, Haptics modeling, Applied Systems|
|Research Interests||Analysis of human haptic processing, Measurement and quantitative evaluation of human motion, Assist system and evaluation method for rehabilitation, Sports training system|
(1) Hiroyuki Kawamura, Shimon Tasaka, Atsutoshi Ikeda, Takashi Harada, Yuji Higashimoto, and Kanji Fukuda, “Ability to categorize end-feel joint movement according to years of clinical experience: an experiment with an end-feel simulator,” Journal of Physical Therapy Science, Vol. 32, Issue 4, pp. 297-302, April 2020.
(2) Yoshikazu Ohtsubo, Atsutoshi Ikeda, Kiyoshi Ioi, and Manabu Kosaka, “Undergraduate-Student Teaching Materials for Mechatronics, ” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 29, No.6, pp. 1005-1013, Dec. 2017.
(3) Yasuhide Yoshitake, Atsutoshi Ikeda, Minoru Shinohara, “Robotic finger perturbation training improves finger postural steadiness and hand dexterity,” Journal of electromyography and kinesiology, Nov. 2017.
|BE from Kagawa University|
|ME and DE from Nara Institute of Science and Technology|