Academic Staff and Fellows
- IKEDA Atsutoshi
- Lecturer Doctor of Engineering
- Department/Mechanical Engineering
We do research related to measuring and analyzing the “what” and “how” to understand various things in the real world. We develop systems that benefit society by using the knowledge gained in this way.
Haptic perception modeling and applied systems
|Research Area||Sensing, Biomechanics, Applied Systems, Human Modeling|
|Research Interests||Analysis of human haptic processing, Measurement and quantitative evaluation of human motion, Assist system and evaluation method for rehabilitation, Sports training system|
(1) Yoshikazu Ohtsubo, Atsutoshi Ikeda, Kiyoshi Ioi, and Manabu Kosaka, “Undergraduate-Student Teaching Materials for Mechatronics, ” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 29, No.6, pp. 1005-1013, Dec. 2017.
(2) Yasuhide Yoshitake, Atsutoshi Ikeda, Minoru Shinohara, “Robotic finger perturbation training improves finger postural steadiness and hand dexterity,” Journal of electromyography and kinesiology, Nov. 2017.
(3) Felix Von Drigalski，Atsutoshi Ikeda，Tsukasa Ogasawara，Tamim Asfour, “A measurement setup for the 3D validation of fingertip deformation models,” International Journal of Human Factors Modelling and Simulation, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 230-237, Feb. 2016.
|BE from Kagawa University|
|ME and DE from Nara Institute of Science and Technology|
Sensing Research Laboratory