Academic Staff and Fellows
- Tomohisa HASHIMOTO
- Lecturer Doctor of Enginnering
- Department/Mechanical Engineering Graduate school/Mechanical Engineering Innovative Engineering（兼担）
We study on the computer simulations of the flow, which is called Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and especially develop the software for analyzing the flow and heat conduction related to the filling, packing and cooling stages in the plastic injection molding..
Flow around CAE characters
|Research Area||Computational Fluid Dynamics, Fluid Engineering, Computer-Aided Engineering|
|Research Interests||Computation of Incompressible Vicous Flow, Heat Conduction Analysis, Fluid Structure Interaction Analysis|
(1) Multi-GPU parallel computation of unsteady incompressible flows using kinetically reduced local Navier–Stokes equations, Computers and Fluids, 167, pp.215-220 (2018).
(2) Higher order numerical simulation of unsteady viscous incompressible flows using kinetically reduced local Navier-Stokes equations on a GPU, Computers and Fluids, 110, pp.108-113 (2015).
(3) Numerical simulation of conventional capillary flow and no-flow underfill in flip-chip packaging, Computers and Fluids, 37(5), pp.520-523 (2008).
|Research and Achievements|
|BE, ME and DE from Kyoto Institute of Technology|
CAE Analysis and Design Laboratory