Academic Staff and Fellows
- MORISAWA Yusuke
- Associate Professor Ph.D Sci.
- Department/Science Graduate school/Science
Researching photo-physics based on fundamental spectroscopy research. Also developing analytical methods by observing spectra to extract information such as the attributes and amounts of a substance based on the interaction of the substance with light.
Development of novel "eye" using Spectroscopy
|Research Area||Physical Chemistry, Molecular Science, Spectroscopic Analysis, Molecular Spectroscopy|
|Teaching (Undergraduate Course)||Synthetic Seminar 1、２、Chemical Information Processing、Instrumental Analysis、Applied Spectroscopy、Chemistry Laboratory Ⅲ、IV、Seminar for Bachelor Thesis、Individual Study for Bachelor Thesis|
|Teaching (Graduate Course)||Applied Spectroscopy, Molecular Spectroscopy, Ph.D. Exercises in Functional Molecular Chemistry,
Ph.D Study in Applied Spectroscopy
|Research Interests||(1)Electronic States of Molecules in the Condesed Phase using Attenuated Toatal Reflection Spectroscopy in the Far-Ultraviolet Region (ATR-FUV)
(2)Analitical Chemistry using FUV spectroscopy
(3)Hydrogen-Bonding effect on the Absorption Intensity in the Near-Infrared (NIR) and THz Region
(4) Development of Chemometrix
(1) Morisawa Y.; Tanabe I.; Ozaki Y.,"Advances in Far-Ultraviolet Spectroscopy in the Solid and Liquid States," in Frontiers and Advances in Molecular Spectroscopy Ed. Laane J.,Elsevier, 2017 (ISBN 9780128112205)
(2) Ueno N.; Wakabayashi T.; Sato H.; Morisawa Y."Changes in the Electronic Transitions of Polyethylene Glycol upon the Formation of a Coordinate Bond with Li+, Studied by ATR Far-Ultraviolet Spectroscop." J. phys. Chem. A, 2019, 123(50) 10746-10756.
(3) Czarnecki, M. A.; Morisawa, Y.; Futami, Y.; Ozaki, Y., "Advances in Molecular Structure and Interaction Studies Using Near-Infrared Spectroscopy." Chem. Rev. 2015, Vol. 115, p.p. 9707-9744.
|Research and Achievements|
|Affiliated Academic Societies||Chemical society of Japan, Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry, Spectroscopical Society of Japan、Japan Society for Molecular Science|
|External Activity||Associate Editor of Analytical Sciences,|
|School of Science, Kwansei Gakuin University|
|Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University|
|Title of Thesis, Institute, Date||”Spectroscopic Study of Some Chemically Significant molecules in Molecular Clouds”, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, 2005, Thesis|
|Biography||Institute for Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taiwan(Postdoctoral fellow,2005-2008)、
Kwansei-Gakuin Univ. (Postdoctoral fellow,2008-2012)、
Kindai Univ. (Lecture 2012-2015, Associate Professor 2015- present)、 Research institute of Bio-cokes (concurrent 2016- present)
Applied Spectrsocopy Laboratory