Academic Staff and Fellows
- Kouichi MATSUMOTO
- Associate Professor Doctor of Engineering
- Department/Science Graduate school/Science
Recent Development of Sequential Reactions Initiated by Prins Cyclization
|Research Area||Organic Synthetic Chemistry, Development of New Organic Reaction|
|Research Interests||(1) Development of new organic reactions using electro-organic chemistry
(2) Development of cyclization reactions using Lewis acids (3) Synthesis of organic electronic materials for organic solar cell
(1) ''Lewis Acid Promoted Prins Cyclization Using Non-Conjugated Diene Alcohol: sequential reactions terminated by fluoride ion''
Matsumoto, Kouicihi; Yanagi, Rina; Yamaguchi, Kouji; Hayashi, Eren; Yasuda, Eri; Kuriyama, Kaho; Nokami, Toshiko; Nishiwaki, Keiji; Kashimura, Shigenori
Heterocycles (2018), 96(8), 1363-1372.
(2) ''Synthesis of Oxazolines from N-Allylamides Using an Electrochemically Generated ArS(ArSSAr)+ Pool''
Miyamoto, Yu; Mitani, Naoya; Yanagi, Rina; Kashimura, Shigenori; Suga, Seiji; Yoshida, Jun-ichi; Matsumoto, Kouichi
Heterocycles (2018), 96(8), 1373-1382.
(3) ''Effects of bromination of poly(3-hexylthiophene) on the performance of bulk heterojunction solar cells''
Tanaka, Senku; Rosli, Siti Khadijah Binti; Takada, Ken; Taniai, Norito; Yoshitomi, Takuya; Ando, Hideo; Matsumoto, Kouichi
RSC Advances (2017), 7(74), 46874-46880.
Electro Organic Chemistry Laboratory