Academic Staff and Fellows
- SUZUKI Takao
- Associate Professor Ph.D (Science) (Kobe University)
- Department/Science Graduate school/Science
My research field is the theory of special functions which are defined by differential or difference equations in complex domains. These special functions are related to various fields of pure mathematics and applied mathematics. Therefore they are very interesting research object.
Discrete Painlevé system of type A
|Research Area||Special functions and Integrable systems|
|Research Interests||Painleve equations
Infinite dimensional integrable systems
(1) A higher order Painlevé system in two variables and extensions of the Appell hypergeometric functions F1, F2 and F3, Takao Suzuki, Funkcial. Ekvac. 61(1) (2018) 81-107.
(2) Generalized q-Painlevé system of type (A2n+1+A1+A1)(1) arising from cluster algebra, Naoto Okubo and Takao Suzuki, Int. Math. Res. Not. (2020).
(3) A Lax Formulation of a Generalized q-Garnier System, Takao Suzuki, Math. Phys. Anal. Geom. 24(4) (2021).
|Affiliated Academic Societies||The Mathematical Society of Japan|
|Title of Thesis, Institute, Date||Affine Weyl group symmetry of the Garnier system, Kobe University, March 2004|
Special Functions Laboratory