Academic Staff and Fellows
- Koji CHINEN
- Associate Professor Ph D (Mathematical Sciences)
- Department/Science Graduate school/Science Science（兼担）
Coding theory is about ways to properly relay information. It is a comprehensive theory that is the result of numerous mathematical developments. Research is conducted with a focus on algebra, including coding theory as a mathematical theory and related group theory, and ring theory. Research is also conducted into analytic number theory as it relates to ciphers.
How are the prime numbers distributed ?
|Research Area||Analytic Number Theory, Coding Theory|
|Research Interests||Dostribution of primitive roots and residual orders, Zeta functions of codes|
(1) On a distribution property of the residual order of a (mod p) with a quadratic residue condition, Tokyo J. Math. 35-2 (2012), 441-459 (jointly with C. Tamura).
(2) On a distribution property of the residual order of a (mod pq), Annales Univ. Sci. Budapest., Sect. Comp. 41 (2013), 187-211 (jointly with L. Murata).
(3) Extremal invariant polynomials not satisfying the Riemann hypothesis, to appear in Appl. Algebra Engrg. Comm. Comput.
|Research and Achievements|
Applicable Algebra Laboratory