- Kindai University recognizes the importance of personal information and is committed to act in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations governing personal privacy.
- Personal information obtained by Kindai University will only be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was requested. Use of personal information beyond the stated purpose will only take place with the approval of the individual providing the information or as required by law.
- Kindai University will publish the purpose for which personal information will be used in advance or, once obtained, promptly notify the individual providing the information of the purpose of its use, except as otherwise required by law.
- Personal information will not be offered to third parties except as required by law.
- Kindai University will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and current and will take necessary and appropriate security measures to limit the loss, theft, or tampering of personal information.
- Requests based on legally recognized rights for the release, amendment, removal, or suspension of use of personal information will, upon verification of the identity of the individual making such a request, be acted upon promptly and appropriately.
- Kindai University will work to establish a system for resolving complaints regarding the use of personal information in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- In order to put this policy into effect, Kindai University will establish appropriate regulations to govern the use of personal information and endeavor to maintain a system that allows for continuous evaluation and improvement.
Kindai University Policy Regarding Personal Information on This Website
Kindai University is an educational institution (gakko houjin) which operates a website in its name. Kindai University recognizes the importance of personal information and is committed to protecting the privacy of those who access this website. Kindai University policy regarding personal information on this website is as follows.
1. Information Obtained
Kindai University obtains personal information from users who visit this website. The purpose of the use of such information is noted (at the time requested) and the use of information obtained shall be limited to the stated purpose.
2. Maintenance and Preservation of Personal Information
The responsibility for maintenance and preservation of personal information is placed on a designated individual in each respective division. Kindai University is committed to the protection of personal information and endeavors to limit the risk of loss, release, destruction, tampering, or inappropriate access of such information through the establishment of appropriate security measures.
3. Use of Personal Information
Use of personal information collected on the website shall be limited to the stated purpose. Information of a non-identifying nature (age range data, geographical data, IP address, browser classification, etc.) will be maintained for the purpose of improving website operation and providing better service. Upon user approval, Kindai University may offer information via email, etc. In the event the user no longer wishes to receive information, the user may contact Kindai University and request removal from any such mailing list at which point Kindai University will promptly cease distribution of information.
4. Release of Personal Information to Third Parties
Kindai University will not offer or release personal information to third parties except when the third party is acting as an agent of Kindai University in accordance with the stated purpose for which the information was obtained or when required to do so by appropriate laws and regulations.
5. Requests for Release, Amendment, Removal, or Suspension of Use of Personal Information
Requests based on legally recognized rights for the release, amendment, removal, or suspension of use of personal information will, upon verification of the identity of the individual making such a request, be acted upon promptly and appropriately.
6. Legal Compliance and Review
7. Applicable Law and Regulations