Academic Staff and Fellows
- TAGAWA Kiyoharu
- Professor Doctor of Engineering
- Department/Informatics Graduate school/Electronic Engineering
|Research Area||Mathematical Information Engineering,
|Teaching (Undergraduate Course)||Fundamentals of Computer II,
Probability and Statistics I,
Media Informatics Project I
|Research Interests||Evolutionary Algorithm and Its Application,
Optimization under Uncertainty,
Concurrent Implementation of Evolutionary Algorithm
(1) Chance constrained portfolio optimization using bank deposit and bank loan via adaptive differential evolution based method, Trans. on Mathematical Modeling and its Application, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 59-68, 2019.
(2) An approach to chance constrained problems using weighted empirical distribution and differential evolution with application to flood control planning, IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol. 138, No. 10, pp. 1260-1268, 2018.
(3) Robust optimization based on Chebyshev inequality and accumulative sampling with reliability relaxation, Trans. on Mathematical Modeling and its Application, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 75-86, 2016.
Mathematical Information Engineering Laboratory