Academic Staff and Fellows
- Kiyoharu TAGAWA
- Professor Doctor of Engineering
- Department/Informatics Graduate school/Electronic Engineering
|Research Area||Mathematical Information Engineering,
|Teaching (Undergraduate Course)||Fundamentals of Computer II,
Probability and Statistics I,
Media Informatics Project I
|Research Interests||Evolutionary Algorithms,
Concurrent Implementation of Evolutionary Algorithms,
Optimization under Uncertainty
(1) An approach to chance constrained problems using weighted empirical distribution and differential evolution with application to flood control planning, IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol. 138, No. 10, pp. 1260-1268, 2018.
(2) Robust optimization based on Chebyshev inequality and accumulative sampling with reliability relaxation, Trans. on Mathematical Modeling and its Application, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 75-86, 2016.
(3) Worst case prediction-based differential evolution for multi-noisy-hard-objective optimization problems, IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol. 136, No. 2, pp. 189-198, 2016.
Mathematical Information Engineering Laboratory