Academic Staff and Fellows
- Toru KATO
- Associate Professor Doctor of Engineering
- Department/Informatics Graduate school/Electronic Engineering
We are investigating the development and safety of “software servants” (mobile agent systems). These application programs move autonomously on the Net to perform work such as gathering information and arranging schedules.
Freight Management System with RFID and Process Algebra
|Research Area||Semantics for Concurrent Logic Programming Languages,
Equivalence Relations for Process Algebras
|Research Interests||Equivalence Relation for Process Algebras、
Handling Management System for Freight with Process Algebras、
Model Checking for Concurrent Systems with Process Algebras、
Semantics for Concurrent Logic Programming Languages
(1) Model Checking for Dynamic Freight Schedule with Multiple Ambient Calculus, Trans of Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol. 11, No. 3 84-99, (2018).
(2) Hybrid Timed Ambient Calculus for Logistics Speciﬁcation, Trans of Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol. 10, No. 4 12-27, (2017).
(3) )A Handling Management System for Freight with the Multiple Ambient Calculus and UHFRFID Devices, Trans of Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol. 6, No. 2 pp. 1-12, (2013).
|Research and Achievements|
Theory of Concurrent Computation Laboratory