Academic Staff and Fellows
- Yoshihiro YAMAGUCHI
- Professor Doctor of Science
- Department/Science Graduate school/Science
Broad-based research on the synthesis of organic compounds having a variety of functions, including their applications such as organic transistors and organic solar cells. In particular, synthesis of fluorescent organic materials with potential application as organic EL materials.
Fluorescent Organic Compounds Emitting in All Visible Region - Structures, Spectra, and Light-emitting Appearance -
|Research Area||Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Chemistry of Functional Molecules|
|Research Interests||Creation of Fluorescent Organic Compounds
Synthesis of Single Molecular White-Fluorescent Materials
Creation of Novel π-Conjugated Compounds
Creation of Sensitizer for Organic Solar Cell
(1) Highly Emissive Whole Rainbow Fluorophores Consisting of 1,4-Bis(2-phenylethynyl)benzene Core Skeleton: Design, Synthesis and Light-Emitting Characteristics. J. Phys. Chem. A, 2015, 119, 8630-8642.
(2) Assembly of Substituted 2-Alkylquinolines by a Sequentially Controlled Palladium-Catalyzed C-N and C-C Bond Formation, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2011, 50, 7670-7673.
(3) How the π Conjugation Length Effects the Fluorescence Emission Efficiency, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2008. 130, 13867-13869.
|Research and Achievements|
Synthetic Organic Chemistry Laboratory