Academic Staff and Fellows
- Takashi AOKI
- Professor Doctor of Science
- Department/Science Graduate school/Science
Infinite series is taught as part of senior high school mathematics, but only convergent infinite series. However, there are also divergent series, which can be very helpful depending on how they are used. Research is conducted into new mathematical applications using divergent series.
Classification of the Stokes geometry of the Gauss hypergeometric differential equation
|Research Area||Algebraic Analysis of Singular Perturbation Theory|
|Research Interests||(1)Asymptotic analysis of the hypergeometric function and confluent hypergeometric functions with respect to parameters
(2)Microlocal analysis of pseudodifferential operators of infinite order
(3)Construction of general formal solutions to higher-order Painlevé equations
(1) T. Aoki, F. Colombo, I. Sabadini and D. C. Struppa, Continuity theorems for a class of convolution operators and applications to superoscillations, Annali di Matematica 197 (2018), 1533--1545
(2) T. Aoki, N. Honda and S. Yamasaki, Foundation of symbol theory for analytic pseudodifferential operators, I, J. Math. Soc. Japan, 69, No.~4 (2017), 1715--1801
(3) T. Aoki and M. Tanda, Parametric Stokes phenomena of the Gauss hypergeometric differential equation with a large parameter, Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, 68, No. 3 (2016), 1–34.
|Research and Achievements|
|The University of Tokyo|
Algebraic Analysis Laboratory